A quick way to determine the cause of abnormal sound of diesel generators Diesel Generator | Diesel Generator Price / 2017-11-22
Method for quickly judging the cause of abnormal noise of diesel generator set
Diesel generator sets will inevitably cause such minor problems in daily use. As a user, how to quickly and accurately determine the problem, solve problems in the first time, reduce losses and be able to better repair diesel generators? The following explains why and how to solve the abnormal sound of diesel engines in daily use.
1. When an abnormal noise is heard during the operation of the diesel engine, first determine where the noise is coming from, for example, inside the valve, inside the engine, at the front cover, at the junction of the generator and the diesel engine, or inside the cylinder. When determining the location, it is necessary to judge according to the working principle of the diesel engine.
2. When abnormal sound is heard inside the body, stop the machine quickly and open the cover of the body side of the diesel engine to manually push the middle position of the connecting rod. If the sound is in the upper part of the connecting rod, it can be concluded that the piston and the connecting rod Copper bushing has failed. If the sound is found in the lower part of the connecting rod during shaking, it can be concluded that the clearance between the connecting rod and the journal is too large or the crankshaft itself is faulty.
3. When abnormal sound is heard in the upper part of the body or inside the valve chamber, it can be considered that the valve clearance is improperly adjusted, the valve spring is broken, the rocker seat is loose, or the valve stem is not placed in the center position of the tappet.
4. When abnormal noise is heard at the front cover of the diesel engine, it can be generally considered that the gear clearance is too large, the gear tightening nut is loose, or some gears have a gear failure.
5. When the abnormal noise is at the junction of the diesel engine and the generator, it can be considered that the internal interface rubber ring of the diesel engine and the generator is faulty.
6. When the abnormal noise comes from the inside of the cylinder, it can be concluded that the improper adjustment of the fuel advance angle or the increase of the wear gap between the piston and the cylinder liner.
7. When there is a rotating sound inside the generator after hearing the diesel engine stop, it can be considered that the generator internal bearing or individual pins are loose.
Next:How to start the diesel generator set at low temperature
Previous:The performance of diesel generators is closely related to diesel combustion