Trim Restorer Protect & Restore Rubber Plastic TRIM GLOSS Linyi Yiqun Packaging Products Co., Ltd , https://www.yiqun-china.com
The classification of the vane pump There are two kinds of historical vane pumps depending on the type of medium. A) specifically refers to the vane pump in the positive displacement pump.
b) Refers to the three pumps (centrifugal pumps, mixed-flow pumps, axial-flow pumps) or other special pumps of power pumps.
This kind of pump product will not be called a vane pump. However, as a monograph, almost all vane pumps are centrifugal pumps, mixed-flow pumps, and axial-flow pumps.
The principle of the vane pump When the vane pump rotor rotates, the vane is pressed against the inner surface of the stator under the action of centrifugal force and pressure oil. The working volume formed by the two vanes and the inner surface of the rotor and the stator firstly increases from small to large and then from big to small. When the blades rotate one revolution, the oil suction and oil discharge are completed twice.
Note on the vane pump in the positive displacement pump The management of the vane pump In addition to the need to prevent dry running and overloading, the suction air and the suction vacuum are too large, care should also be taken to:
1. When the direction of rotation of the pump is changed, the direction of suction and discharge also changes the vane pump to have a specified direction of rotation, and it is not allowed to reverse. Because the rotor blade slot is inclined, the blade has a chamfer, the bottom of the blade is connected with the oil discharge chamber, and the throttling groove and the suction and discharge port on the oil distribution plate are designed according to a predetermined steering. Reversible vane pumps must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump is equipped with positioning pins for the oil pan and stator. The blades, rotors, and oil pans must not be reversed. The suction surface of the inner surface of the stator is most susceptible to wear. If necessary, it can be flipped over to install the original suction area. Continue to use the discharge area.
3. Disassembly Note that the working surface is clean and the fluid should be well filtered during work.
4. Large gaps between the leaves in the leaf slots can increase the leakage. Too small leaves can't flex freely, which can lead to abnormal work.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on Î·v.
1) small pump -0.015 ~ 0.03mm
2) Medium pump -0.02 to 0.045mm
6. The temperature and viscosity of the fluid should generally not exceed 55Â°C and the viscosity requirement should be between 17 and 37 mm2/s. If the viscosity is too high, the oil absorption is difficult; if the viscosity is too small, the leakage is serious.
As a pump product, vane pumps are more referred to as vane pumps. As long as you are interested in Baidu search, the vane pump is almost all referred to as a vane pump.
Trim Restorer Protect & Restore Rubber Plastic TRIM GLOSS
Linyi Yiqun Packaging Products Co., Ltd , https://www.yiqun-china.com